Listed by meeting date:
• March 24 — Workshops on Preventing and Responding to Disease Outbreaks, Kirksville, Mo.
• March 29 — South Central Texas Cattlemen's Short Course Series, Burleson County, Texas
• March 31-April 2 — Cattle Raisers Convention, San Antonio, Texas
• April 3-7 — Ranch Management University, College, Texas
• April 11 — Sandhills Cattlemen's Conference, Crane, Texas
• April 12 — South Central Texas Cattlemen's Short Course Series, Brazos County, Texas
• May 2-3 — Grass-fed Beef Conference, College Station, Texas
• May 31-June 3 — 2017 Beef Improvement Federation Annual Meeting and Research Symposium, Athens, Ga.
Want your industry meeting posted? Click here to submit event date, location and other details for consideration.
Editor’s Note: Please respect the copyright of the site host as displayed on the various web sites to which this site links. We welcome educational venues and cattlemen to link to this site as a service to their audiences. If you know of a web site you would like us to add to this list, or if you find a broken link, click here to contact us. The API Virtual Library is compiled and maintained by Angus Productions Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the American Angus Association, 3201 Frederick Ave., Saint Joseph, MO 64506.