Listed by meeting date:
• April 28-29 — Military Entrepreneurial Project, College Station, Texas
• May 2-3 — Grass-fed Beef Conference, College Station, Texas
• May 4 — Beef Cattle and Forage Crops Field Day, Mound Valley, Ks.
• May 10 — 'Understanding the Alphabet Soup of USDA Program', Rolla, Mo.
• May 12 — Rangeland Conference, Kerrville, Texas
• May 16-17 — Multi-County Reproduction Management Workshop, Campbellton, Texas
• May 25 — Nolan County Beef Cattle Program, Roscoe, Texas
• May 25 – Spring Field Day, Garden City, Kan.
• May 31-June 3 — 2017 Beef Improvement Federation Annual Meeting and Research Symposium, Athens, Ga.
Want your industry meeting posted? Click here to submit event date, location and other details for consideration.
Editor’s Note: Please respect the copyright of the site host as displayed on the various web sites to which this site links. We welcome educational venues and cattlemen to link to this site as a service to their audiences. If you know of a web site you would like us to add to this list, or if you find a broken link, click here to contact us. The API Virtual Library is compiled and maintained by Angus Productions Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the American Angus Association, 3201 Frederick Ave., Saint Joseph, MO 64506.